1. Click the Register Now button (above)
2. Select your participant type
3. Choose your team from the drop-down menu
4. If you registered last year, look toward the top and click "Login to your account..."
5. If you're new to Kyle's Kamp, please complete the contact information
6. Follow the rest of the instructions to complete the process
7. Download the Fundraising Guide found in the Resources section (after you log in, the Resources tab will be towards the middle of the black bar at the top of your screen)
Please join us in fundraising for the Kyle’s Kamp Memorial Day Tournament and Diamond Dreams games benefiting the Division of Oncology at Children’s National Health System! Each participant is encouraged to raise at least $250.
Additionally, the top 75 baseball and softball players who raise the most money are invited to participate in a clinic at Nationals Park. To be eligible, you must raise at least $750. The all-inclusive clinic will be held on Wednesday evening, June 13. Players will have access to the dugout, bullpen, field and take batting practice on the field.
All online donations must be made by 10 pm on Sunday, June 10th to count toward the above incentives. All mail-in donations must be received by 5:00 pm on Friday, June 8th. Mail-in donations received by Friday June 8th will be added to personal fundraising pages by 5:00 pm on Sunday, June 10th.
Net proceeds from Kyle’s Kamp will directly help children in their fight to survive cancer by investing in research for new diagnostic tools and therapies at Children's National.
Nats Park Event: Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Tournament Start: 05/24/2018
Tournament End: 05/28/2018
Would you like to donate to a specific player or team? Click the Donate To This Event button to give online.
For more information on the tournament, please visit Kyle's Kamp.
Looking for an individual or team participating in this event?