1. Click the Register Now button (above)
2. Select your participant type
3. Choose your team from the drop-down menu
4. If you registered last year, look toward the top and click "Login to your account..."
5. If you're new to Kyle's Kamp, please complete the contact information
6. Follow the rest of the instructions to complete the process
7. Download the Fundraising Guide found in the Resources section (after you log in, the Resources tab will be towards the middle of the black bar at the top of your screen)
Please join us in fundraising for the Kyle’s Kamp Memorial Day Tournament and Diamond Dreams games benefiting the Division of Oncology at Children’s National Health System! Each participant is encouraged to raise at least $250. The four baseball teams from the Memorial Day Tournament in the age groups 13u-16u that raise the most money will play on the field at Nationals Park, home of the Washington Nationals, on Saturday, May 21st.
Additionally, the top 100 baseball and softball players who raise the most money are invited to participate in a clinic at Nationals Park. To be eligible, you must raise at least $1,000. The all-inclusive clinic will be held on Saturday evening, May 21st. Players will have access to the dugout, bullpen, field and take batting practice on the field.
All online donations must be made by 10 pm on Tuesday May 16th to count toward the above incentives. All mail-in donations must be received by 5:00 pm on Thursday, May 11th. Mail-in donations received by May 11 will be added to personal fundraising pages by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, May 16th.
Net proceeds from Kyle’s Kamp will directly help children in their fight to survive cancer by investing in research for new diagnostic tools and therapies.
Nats Park Event: 05/19/2017
Tournament Start: 05/25/2017
Tournament End: 05/29/2017
Would you like to donate to a specific player or team? Click the Donate To This Event button to give online.
For more information on the tournament, please visit Kyle's Kamp.
Looking for an individual or team participating in this event?