Start a Team
Lead your team to victory across the finish line and in fundraising for a great cause! Teams come in all sizes - two or more people make a team and you can add as many friends and family members as you wish. All types of teams can get involved - family and friends, school teams, hospital teams, corporate teams, club and organization teams - all participating to make a difference in the lives of our children.
- To form a team, the Team Captain must register first before others join.
- When registering as a Team Captain, choose your registration type “Create a Team (Team Captain)".
- Please consider setting a personal fundraising goal of $250 or more.
- Choose "Create a Team" as your role type.
- Create a team name and notify your friends and family of the team name you have chosen.
- Set a team fundraising goal and work together to make your Race for Every Child team a success! Each team is encouraged to raise at least $2,500 (reflecting a team of 10 people, each raising $250).