At the Race for Every Child, we make it our mission to get our young participants engaged and active. In addition to the Kids’ Dash, there will be a variety of fun children’s games and activities throughout the event.
Fitness FUN ZONES such as:
- Agility Obstacle Course FUN ZONE
Includes: tunnel, set of buckets for walking, agility ladder, hurdles, balance beam, spots, cones, hopscotch
- Hula Hoopla FUN ZONE
Hula hoops galore
- Football Madness FUN ZONE
Goal posts and footballs
- Sports Inflatables
- Race day track
- Face painters
- Balloon artists
Continue to check back as we add more activities for your child to participate in on Race Day.
The Race for Every Child is focused on encouraging families and community members to get active and get moving. In addition to our Run/Walk and Kids’ Dash, the Race for Every Child offers a variety of health-related activities prior to and during the event.
This year’s event will include:
- Pre-Race kick-off event providing healthy living and training tips
- Children’s National blood mobile unit
- Children’s National tent with informational materials on health, wellness and Children’s National services
- On-stage warm-up to get your energy pumping before the Race
- Fun children’s fitness activities
- Vendors offering health- and wellness-oriented foods and beverages
Continue to check back as we add more health activities.
There will be two bands performing along the Race course for your entertainment and enjoyment!
We are excited to host The Vurge at the Race for Every Child. Check them out on Facebook and on their webpage.
We are also excited to host Fuse at the Race for Every Child.