The 100-yard Kids' Dash is a great way to encourage your child to be active and healthy! Just one city block long, the Kids’ Dash route is right on Pennsylvania Avenue, starting at 12th Street, NW, and finishing at 13th Street, NW. It will begin promptly at 9:30 AM and participants will dash in waves, based on their age group.
Kids’ Dash participants will receive:
- Race for Every Child t-shirt
- Kids’ Dash bib (this event is not timed)
- Finisher’s medal
- A congratulations from one of our guest mascots at the finish line!
Kids’ Dash Registration Guidelines:
- Children between the ages of 3 and 10 years of age are eligible to participate in the Kids’ Dash.
- If your child is between the ages of 3 and 10 and would also like to participate in the 5K, they may do so at no extra charge. Please note, if they would like a time in the 5K, they will need to ask for a 5K bib when picking up their race packet.
- Parents will not be allowed to “dash” with their child (unless under special circumstances) due to course safety concerns.
The last day to register for the 100-yard Kids’ Dash is Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 11:59 EST. Due to permitting regulations, on-site registration will not be available. All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.